Discover Robarts Research Institute
A multidisciplinary team of scientists and clinicians is combining powerful brain imaging tools at Robarts Research Institute with expertise on brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and epilepsy to better understand COVID-19’s neurological symptoms.
- Mapping out the future of research – A Q&A with Robert Bartha
- Feature: Using your genes to detect arrhythmias
- Funding: CIHR Project Grant recipients announced
- Announcement: Gregory Dekaban, PhD, appointed as Chair, Department of Microbiology & Immunology
- Research News: Understanding antibodies at play in long-lasting COVID-19 immunity
- Funding: Centre for Functional and Metabolic Mapping receives $2.85 million grant