Discover Robarts Research Institute
Ian Cunningham, PhD, is working to help people in Uganda have better access to life-saving testing and early diagnosis of malaria.
- Honour: Dr. Vladimir Hachinski acknowledged at T.S. Srinivasan Knowledge Conclave in India
- Funding: Researchers receive Arthritis Society funding
- News: Forget where you parked your car?
- Feature: Understanding the insidious nature of sepsis
- News: New 'life-saving' malaria tests makes remote diagnosis possible
- Award: Robarts’ Cellular and Molecular Imaging Group wins “lab of the year” at the World Molecular Imaging Congress