Discover Robarts Research Institute
Principal investigator, Aaron Fenster, PhD, is investigating imaging systems that will combine ultrasound with radionuclide imaging to provide an effective approach to three distinct unmet clinical needs.
- Funding: Weston Family Foundation awards for collaborative research in dementia prevention
- Opinion: Fund science for a healthier and safer future
- Feature: Training infectious disease research leaders
- Honour: Paula Foster, PhD, honoured with Senior Fellowship from the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Feature: Powerful brain imaging creates new insights on neurological symptoms of COVID-19
- Mapping out the future of research – A Q&A with Robert Bartha