Discover Robarts Research Institute
The ImPaKT facility is ground zero for training research leaders to tackle the next pandemic. Mariya Goncheva, PhD, and Corby Fink, PhD, who completed his PhD studies at Robarts, are two postdoctoral fellows unravelling the mysteries of COVID-19 through their work.
- Feature: Powerful brain imaging creates new insights on neurological symptoms of COVID-19
- Mapping out the future of research – A Q&A with Robert Bartha
- Feature: Using your genes to detect arrhythmias
- Funding: CIHR Project Grant recipients announced
- Announcement: Gregory Dekaban, PhD, appointed as Chair, Department of Microbiology & Immunology
- Research News: Understanding antibodies at play in long-lasting COVID-19 immunity