Discover Robarts Research Institute
Clinician-scientist Dr. Aleksandra Leligdowicz is launching a new study to better diagnose and treat sepsis, one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
- News: New 'life-saving' malaria tests makes remote diagnosis possible
- Award: Robarts’ Cellular and Molecular Imaging Group wins “lab of the year” at the World Molecular Imaging Congress
- Award: Taylor Prize celebrates trailblazer in paediatric endocrinology
- News: Western strengthens COVID-19 vaccine policy
- Announcement: Robert Bartha, PhD, re-appointed Acting Director, Strategy and Scientific Integration, Robarts Research Institute
- News: Western to require proof of vaccination for campus community