Dr. Brian Feagan has been named by Expertscape as one of the five foremost experts in the world for Crohn’s disease. Dr. Feagan is a professor in the Departments of Medicine, and Epidemiology and Biostatistics, and the director of Robarts Clinical Trials at Robarts Research Institute.
Expertscape conducted a quantitative analysis of publications in the PubMed database to come up with its list of the top physicians worldwide. Click here to view Expertscape’s comprehensive results for Crohn's disease. The resource company defines an expert as someone who has published peer-reviewed research in the science, therapies and complications for a specific medical topic.
Top Experts – Crohn’s Disease
- Dr. William Sandborn – University of California San Diego
- Dr. Paul Rutgeerts – University Hospital Leuven
- Dr. Jean-Frédéric Colombel – Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Dr. Severine Vermeire – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Dr. Brian Feagan – Western University
- Dr. Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet – Universite de Lorraine
- Dr. Stephen Hanauer – Northwestern University
- Dr. Stefan Schreiber – Christian-Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel
- Dr. Edward Loftus – Mayo Clinic Rochester
- Dr. Gert van Assche – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven